The Women’s Coalition of St. Croix provides advocacy, programs and services to end all forms of violence and oppression by promoting equality for all.
We offer assistance to women, children and men who are victims and survivors of crime, especially domestic violence, sexual assault, dating violence and stalking.
If you are in immediate danger on St. Croix, call 911 from a landline phone or (340)772-9111 from a cell phone or smartphone.
The Women’s Coalition of St. Croix (WCSC) is here to help if you are the victim of a crime. Call our hotline at (340)773-9272 for help, including:
- Support for victims in crisis at hospital emergency rooms and police stations, 24/7/365
- Temporary safe housing and support services for victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, dating violence and stalking, and their children
- Confidential counseling, available in English and Spanish, for child and adult victims and survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault and other crimes at our crisis center
- Court advocacy and support for crime victims/survivors and surviving family members during legal proceedings
Did you know WCSC operates four facilities to provide free and confidential programs and services in our community?
- 45 Fisher Street is our administrative office building and crisis center
- Sojourner House is our emergency shelter for victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, dating violence and stalking
- The Alice Pfaelzer Children’s Center is our facility for education programs, including Project Link, our high school completion program
- Closet To Closet is our community-supported thrift store for gently-used clothing and household items, located at 15 Peter’s Rest