The Women’s Coalition of St. Croix provides advocacy, programs and services to end all forms of violence and oppression by promoting equality for all. We offer assistance to women, children and men who are victims and survivors of crime, especially domestic violence, sexual assault, dating violence and stalking.
The Women’s Coalition of St. Croix (WCSC) is here to help if you are the victim of a crime. Call our hotline at (340)773-9272 for help, including:
- Volunteer victim advocates to assist with crisis intervention, available 24/7/365
- Confidential counseling in English and Spanish, free of charge at our crisis center, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Confidential counseling for child victims of abuse, neglect, domestic violence or other crimes
- Court advocacy and support for victims/survivors of domestic violence, rape and other crimes and for the families of victims during legal proceedings
- Temporary safe housing, emergency aid, food and clothing for victims and their children
Did you know WCSC provides additional free and confidential programs and services for victims and survivors in various stages of healing and to those in need in our community?
- Sojourner House, our emergency shelter for victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, dating violence and stalking, offers a safe haven for victims and their children who have escaped their abusers
- Our Transitional Housing Program provides housing and supportive services to victims/survivors for up to 12 months after they leave our shelter
- The Alice Pfaelzer Children’s Center is our facility for education programs, including Project Link, our high school completion program
- Weekly Support Groups for teen sexual assault, domestic violence and adult survivors of incest are facilitated by crisis counselors
- Weekly Parenting Classes help parents develop or improve child raising skills and are available in Spanish and English