The Women’s Coalition of St. Croix’s mission is to support and empower people impacted by violence.
We offer assistance and advocacy to women, children and men who are survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault and other crimes.
If you are in immediate danger on St. Croix, call 911 from a landline phone or (340)772-9111 from a mobile phone or smartphone.
Call our hotline, (340)773-9272, for 24-hour crisis intervention and help for crime victims and survivors including:
- Volunteer advocates offering support and crisis intervention at hospital emergency rooms and police stations, 24/7/365
- Temporary safe housing and support services for survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, dating violence and stalking
- Confidential one-on-one counseling, available in English and Spanish, for child and adult survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault and other crimes at our crisis center
- Court advocacy and support for survivors of crime and surviving family members during legal proceedings
Did you know WCSC operates four facilities to provide free and confidential programs and services in our community?
- 45 Fisher Street – our crisis center and main office building
- Sojourner House – our emergency shelter for survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, dating violence and stalking and their children
- Alice Pfaelzer Children’s Center – our facility for education programs, including Project Link, our high school completion program
- Closet To Closet – our community-supported thrift store for gently-used clothing and household items