The Women’s Coalition of St. Croix (WCSC) provides advocacy, programs and services to end all forms of violence and oppression by promoting equality for all.
We offer assistance to women, children and men who are survivors domestic violence, sexual assault, dating violence, stalking and other crimes.
If you are in immediate danger on St. Croix, call 911 from a landline phone or (340)772-9111 from a mobile phone or smartphone.
Call our hotline, (340)773-9272, for help. We offer assistance to crime victims and survivors including:
- Volunteer advocates offer support and crisis intervention at hospital emergency rooms and police stations, 24/7/365
- Temporary safe housing and support services for survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, dating violence and stalking, and their children
- Confidential one-on-one counseling, available in English and Spanish, for child and adult survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault and other crimes at our crisis center
- Court advocacy and support for survivors of crimes and surviving family members during legal proceedings
Did you know WCSC operates four facilities to provide free and confidential programs and services in our community?
- 45 Fisher Street is our crisis center and administrative office building
- Sojourner House is our emergency shelter forsurvivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, dating violence and stalking
- The Alice Pfaelzer Children’s Center is our facility for education programs, including Project Link, our high school completion program
- Closet To Closet is our community-supported thrift store for gently-used clothing and household items, located at 15 Peter’s Rest