How You Can Help
Your support makes it possible for us to continue our mission in the community.
Here are a few ways you can partner with us to make a difference:
- Speak out against violence.
- Believe and support victims and survivors.
- Advocate for the rights of victims and survivors.
- Volunteer with us in the main office or at our “Closet To Closet” thrift shop.
- Serve on an event or advisory committee.
- Volunteer to help at a fundraising event.
- Take our Advocate Training and serve as a volunteer advocate for victims in crisis.
- Donate a product or a service from our “Wish Lists.”
- Become a dues paying member of the Women’s Coalition of St. Croix.
We cannot do what we do without you!