In advocating for the rights of families we provide crisis counseling, victim follow-up, emergency food and shelter, courtroom support, the list goes on…Our trained volunteers respond to victims 24 hours a day.
But we are limited in the services we can provide because of lack of funds. You can make a difference.
- A donation of $1,000 helps keeps our crisis center open.
- $500 allows us to stock our emergency pantry with non-perishable foods for families in need.
- $250 helps pay operational expenses at our crisis center.
- $125 provides food and shelter for two nights to provide 48 hours of safe time for a victim and their children.
- $100 provides for 2 hours of private counseling for a victim.
Won’t you invest in changes for the better today? All donations are tax deductible and transacted securely through Paypal’s payment services.