VOLUNTEERS – A MAJOR PART OF OUR PAST, PRESENT & FUTURE!
“Working with WCSC made me a better person and I am honored to have done so, believe me, I got way more than I ever gave in volunteering there.”
The Women’s Coalition of St. Croix (WCSC) was begun by a group of determined volunteers with the desire to make a difference. They invested time, effort and passion to bring about solutions to ending violence against women and children in our community. Your efforts make it possible for us to continue the legacy of helping those who need it most into the future. Call our main office at (340)773-9272, for more information about volunteering with us.
Volunteers make it possible for us to fulfill our mission with hard work, passionate spirits and commitment to a better St. Croix. You can make a difference by helping us with:
- Victim Advocacy – take our training and join our advocate program to offer support to victims in crisis
- Fundraising Events – join a committee, use your talents to help us produce an event or recruit other individuals or businesses to partner with us or sponsor an event
- Clerical/Administration – help us organize and/or digitize files and photos at our main office, answer phones, filing, write grants, etc.
- Thrift Stores – help us organize and prepare donated items for sale at Closet To Closet, Shabby Chic Corner and The Home Store
- Social Networking – use your techie talents to help us spread the word about our mission to end violence in our community
- Marketing/Promotion – use your creative talents to help us design flyers, posters, images for the Web or other artwork to promote our cause, services, programs or special projects
- Spread the Word – Tell the world about your experiences with WCSC and your support of our mission to end violence:
o Follow our Twitter feed, @WCSTX, tweet or retweet news or links to relevant stories and images
o Follow our Pinterest boards and repin images related to our causes.
o Post video, comments or links on our YouTube channel or our other social media channels