All services are free and available in English and Spanish. Se habla español. We offer a number of services through our four facilities, including:
- Therapeutic counseling at our main office/crisis center for all crime victims
- A 24-hour, year-round victim advocate program to offer crisis intervention for crime victims
- Weekly self-help support groups for victims and survivors of domestic violence, incest and teen sexual assault with trained facilitators
- Weekly parenting classes
- Temporary safe housing at Sojourner House Shelter, for battered women and their children.
- Supportive services including emergency aid, food and clothing
- Transitional housing, support and referral services for victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, dating violence and stalking when they leave Sojourner House
- Specialized training seminars to sensitize first responders, police, hospital and social service agency personnel to the needs of victims and survivors
- Referrals, advocacy and support for victims and survivors in hospitals and other community agencies
- The Alice Pfaelzer Children’s Center to promote nonviolence and academic achievement
- Community education and public speakers on relevant subjects including domestic violence, child molestation, conflict resolution and sexual assault
- Child advocacy to promote children’s interests and protect their rights
- In-school workshops and presentations for kindergarten through college students on issues of violence and sexual abuse prevention at public and private schools.
- A resource library and a service referral data bank available to the community
- Participation in The Clothesline Project for victims, survivors and surviving loved ones