- Our main office/crisis center is open, but we ask that you contact us to make an appointment before coming to the Crisis Center, if possible. Call us at 340.773.9272.
- Closet To Closet, Shabby Chic Corner and The Home Store, our community thrift stores, are also open, with health and safety measures in effect. Click here for details or call 340.773.2503.
- Our teen sexual assault survivors support groups remain suspended until further notice.
- Our 24-hour crisis intervention hotline remains operational. Volunteer advocates and staff are reachable for crisis intervention and support without judgment, at night and on weekends at 340.773.9272.
- Our thoughts, prayers and hopes for perfect health and peace are with you and your loved ones. Please practice self-care and positivity, as much as possible. We WILL get through whatever comes, together.
In an emergency situation, please diall 911 from a landline or 340.772.9111, from a mobile phone. Please call our main office/crisis center at 340.773.9272, for information on advocacy, services and support without judgment. Please be well and stay safe!