The global movement for generosity and giving is 10 years old today! Our community conference center is the place to be this evening! Join us at the new community conference center – 2130 East St., Christiansted, on Google Maps, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. There will no board elections today. Our guest speaker will be Geraldine Pitt, CEO of VIYA.
We thank you for your powerful partnership over the years. Making hope a reality for people impacted by violence has been our work for over 41 years, and all that has been possible was because people like you care and show it. Click here to join the global giving movement with us today!
Our mission has changed over the years, to reflect our attention to the changing needs of those we offer support to, but the intention remains clear and unwavering. We give victims and survivors of violence and families in need safe haven when it is needed, and opportunities for new beginnings and healing. You can make a difference today, on GivingTuesday with a donation to support peace in for our local and global communities, one person at a time.
Our services are free of charge to victims and survivors of violence, especially domestic and sexual violence, including:
- crisis intervention through our hotline, 24/7/365, to connect with trained, compassionate volunteer advocates
- emergency housing and supportive services for victims and survivors of domestic and sexual violence and their children
- transitional housing for victims and survivors of domestic and sexual violence, and their children
- facilitated support group for domestic violence victims and survivors
- parenting classes
- crisis counseling and court advocacy available in English and Spanish
Visit our secure page today to make a difference. Thank you.